Explore this blog

24 May 2011

Point A. Home

I was hmming and haaaing about where and when to start my travel blog posts and I realized there is so much to see at my home!

So I have decided to start at point A on the map. My home for the last 20 years (we have never moved!).

I have to show you my room as it is my girly space. Every morning the sun shines through my bright yellow curtains and lights up the room and as my mother comments, ‘It's like being dropped into a big pool of custard!.’



Our beautiful home is the pride and joy of the family. We have lived in it for 20 years and is so inviting and warm to everyone. My friends used to comment how homely it was and that they felt comfortable there. Positive feng shui people!






..and this is where I start my travels. Point A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...