Explore this blog

9 May 2011

Travel Quotes


  • 'The trick is not to rid your stomach of butterflies, but to make them fly in formation' - Pacific Crest Outward Bound School, Book of Readings



  • 'I like the feeling when I'm travelling that I am responsible only for myself and my few possessions. In some ways I am in complete control of everything I do. In other ways, I have no choice but to surrender myself to the hands of the fates. The blending of these two states is romantic, enchanting, intoxicating' - Laurie Armstrong, vice president, San Fransisco Convention and Visitors Bureau



  • 'When was the last time you did something for the first time?'



  • 'A traveller not a tourist - Serenity not loneliness'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...